Limited edition print sale in aid of +50: Bedok Jetty from Panoramic Singapore by Tay Kay Chin
Here’s a rare opportunity to collect a print from Tay Kay Chin’s Panoramic Singapore series.
Bedok Jetty, 2001
Edition of five, plus one artist’s proof
S$3000 per print*
TWO SOLD, ONLY THREE PRINTS AVAILABLE FOR SALE
* By purchasing a print, you are making a direct and important contribution to the publications of +50, a series of two books featuring 50 Singapore-based photographers. Without your generous support, the financial burden of self-publishing them will be significantly higher for us.
About the print:
– Image size: 150cm x 55cm
– Paper size: 158cm x 61cm
– Each print is carefully made with Epson Stylus Pro 9900 printer, using original Epson inks.
– The paper for this edition is Epson Premium Luster Photo Paper 260gsm.
– Signed with title, edition number and year, in ink, recto.
– Free hand delivery for any Singapore addresses.
– Delivered packed in hard board.
- we will work with individual buyer on the best shipping option.
– Additional charges to be borne by buyer.
- Each print is delivered in top grade Mylar or equivalent, with additional protection for shipping
More info about digital printing in general:
- Wilhelm Imaging Research is the world authority on stability and preservation of traditional and digital photographs.
How to make an order:
Place your order by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org